- Regular member 3.5 Euro/month or 500 ALL/month
- Corporate member 12 Euro /month or 1700 ALL/month
Regular membership benefits include:
- possibility to submit papers to many conferences and symposia
- lower conference registration fees
- opportunities to demonstrate leadership in Technical Committee, conference and other activities
- opportunities to build lasting world-wide relationships
- a clear demonstration of interest and professionalism in the field of geotechnics
Corporate membership includes:
Publication of their names on the AGS website and, if they so wish, a link to their own website.
- At AGS-sponsored conferences, symposia or the like, where a delegate fee is chargeable, they shall be entitled to the same discounts as available to individual AGS members for any of their employees they register for the event.
Corporate will receive two free copies of “Gjeoteknika” magazine.
At AGS-sponsored exhibitions, they shall be entitled to a discounted rate for exhibition space.
In addition, corporate members must nominate an individual to act as the contact person for correspondence. This person shall not be considered as an individual member of AGS.